Pin It

Residents of Other States Injured in RI Car Accidents & Premises Liability Accidents

What if I reside out of state but the Accident was in Rhode Island.

We are very accommodating to out of State Clients. We have many clients who reside out of the State of RI. We make every effort to limit the amount of times that you will have to travel to Rhode Island. There is a decent chance that you will never have to come to come to Rhode Island. You may need to visit Rhode Island for a Deposition, IME or for the trial.

If your personal Injury case is settled prior to any depositions then it will not be necessary for you to travel to RI.

David Slepkow has been practicing law since 1997. He is a Rhode Island Personal Injury Lawyer helping clients with Automobile Accident, Slip and Fall and Premises liability claims, David Slepkow is a lawyer and partner at Slepkow Slepkow & Associates, Inc. in East Providence, Rhode Island. Slepkow Slepkow & Associates, Inc. was established in 1932 and is currently celebrating its 75th anniversary! If necessary, David can arrange weekend and evening consults.

David never charges any fee for personal injury case, automobile / auto / car accidents and slip & fall cases unless successful. You can contact RI Car Accident Lawyer David Slepkow at 401-437-1100

Legal Notice per RI Rules of Professional Responsibility:

The Rhode Island Supreme Court licenses all lawyers and attorneys in the general practice of law, but does not license or certify any lawyer/ attorney as an expert or specialist in any field of practice. Most cases of this type are not handled by this firm, but are referred to other attorneys.

Comments are closed.