RI Car Accidents Caused by Ice, Snow Storms, Bad Weather & Slick Roads
(If you were injured in an Auto Accident caused by the careless driving of another person, Please contact Automobile Accident Attorney David Slepkow 401-437-1100)
In Winter Weather such as snow storms, Car Accidents are sometimes caused by motorists failing to exercise due care considering the slippery or unsafe road conditions. If a vehicle rear ends your car in a Snow storm, the person who caused the Accident is still responsible for your injuries.
- Rhode Island Personal Injury Lawyer on March 24th, 2011
- Settlements and Rhode Island Personal Injury Law on March 5th, 2011
- Rhode Island Personal Injury Attorney on November 7th, 2010
- Rhode Island Personal Injury Lawyer Blog on October 7th, 2010
- Rhode Island Personal Injury Decisions-2006-2007- Supreme Court on August 23rd, 2010
- Rhode Island Supreme Court Personal Injury Decisions-2005-2006 on August 20th, 2010
- Rhode Island Personal Injury Law Blog by David Slepkow on August 16th, 2010
There is no valid excuse that the snow storm caused the Rhode Island Car Accident. There is no valid excuse that a road, street or highway was slick or was a slippery mess. The Fact that the road conditions were deteriorating, there was Icy Conditions, there was freezing rain or sleet is not a proper excuse for negligent and / or careless driving. The person who was driving the vehicle, truck or auto should have been more careful considering the unsafe road or highway conditions.
If you were injured in a Motor vehicle / Car Accident in Rhode Island please Contact Rhode Island Personal Injury lawyer, David slepkow 401-437-1100. David Slepkow is an aggressive RI Personal Injury lawyer who will fight to get you the settlement you deserve.
David Slepkow never charges any fee in a Personal injury or Car Crash Case unless Successful. Home and Hospital Visits are Available. Evening and Weekend Appointments available
Legal Notice per Rules of Professional Responsibility: The Rhode Island Supreme Court licenses all lawyers and attorneys in the general practice of law, but does not license or certify any lawyer / attorney as an expert or specialist in any field of practice. While this firm maintains joint responsibility, most cases of this type are referred to other attorneys for principle responsibility.